We are committed to staff development and provide excellent benefits, including partially paid health premiums and paid time off. We value diversity and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The infrastructure of our agency.
Clinical and Prevention Services
Providing prevention services to people at-risk for HIV in our community.
HIV Housing and Care Services
Ensuring people living with HIV receive compassionate professional care.
LGBTQ+ Programs and Community Outreach
Empowering the LGBTQ+ community by providing quality programming allowing everyone to thrive.
To apply, send the following:
- SAAF- Employment Application
- Letter of interest
- Resumé with dates of employment
- Contact information of three professional references
Does a healthy, creative, team environment appeal to you?
Then check out employment at the Southern Arizona AIDS Foundation, where:
- Employees have the opportunity to develop beyond job criteria,
- Employees have resources for taking care of themselves,
- Co-workers are supportive, cooperative – and they smile!
- Maintain confidentiality and privacy of clients and co-workers.
- Work directly with others to resolve conflict and then move on.
- Listen to and respect others’ perspectives.
- Offer constructive feedback and be receptive to feedback from others.
- Support each other in being successful and acknowledge others’ efforts.
- Take care of myself emotionally and physically and seek help when needed.
- Do what I say I will and communicate quickly and honestly when I cannot or when I make a mistake.
- Participate in making SAAF a great, fun place to work for all of us.
HIV, LGBTQ+ individuals, and communities marginalized by society.