Help Us Create a Positively Spectacular Holiday!
Family Day is a heartwarming holiday extravaganza. The celebration centers on SAAF clients who have children, giving them the opportunity to experience the magic of the holiday season. Family Day is alive with holiday spirit with a selection of holiday gifts for clients and their children; where every family member has the opportunity to select gifts for one another.
Every year, the event includes selecting gifts for family craft activities, a nutritious gourmet lunch, along with visits and pictures with Santa. We look forward to brightening the holidays of more than 100 children this year.
As in years past, we anticipate having challenges collecting enough gifts for teen boys, a substantial portion of the youth we serve. If you would like to donate gifts or gift cards so we can shop for them, please contact Kerry Murphy at (520) 547-6179 or email@example.com. Some other gift ideas are:
- Kitchen Appliances (coffee maker, blender, toaster, toaster oven, etc.)
- Housewares (rugs, towels, bed sheets, hand tools, comforter, etc.)
- Family Games (chess, checkers, science kit, arts & crafts kit, activity workbooks, etc.)
- Beauty Products (perfume, cologne, make-up, toiletries, hair dryer, etc.)
- Clothing Accessories (purse, wallet, watch, gloves, socks, underwear, etc.)
- Electronics (headphones, speakers, Go-Pro, FitBit, DVD’s, camera, CD’s, etc.)
- Sports Equipment (balls, frisbees, sports bag, backpack, helmet, etc.)
- Gift Cards (grocery stores, restaurants, retail stores, movie theaters, etc.)
If you are a client and wish to participate, please contact your Case Manager at SAAF for the Holiday Project. We’ll see you there!
If you’re interested in giving gifts or cash donations to the Holiday Project you contact Kerry Murphy at (520) 547-6179 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also click on the button below and in the “Comments & Other Instructions” section, write in HOLIDAY PROJECTS.
SAAF is happy to help with picking up gifts and donations! Thank you so much and happy holidays to you and yours!
HIV, LGBTQ+ individuals, and communities marginalized by society.